Review Board 2.0.6 Release Notes¶
Release date: August 20, 2014
- The condensediffs management command now shows an estimated time remaining until completion.
- All edit fields on the review request page now have OK/Cancel buttons, in order to prevent confusion about how to save or cancel editing (Bug #3474)
- Modal boxes (such as the file upload dialog) now appear and fade in the background faster.
- Fixed a breakage that resulted in posting changes using RBTools with a blank commit ID.
- Fixed a regression in 2.0.5 where the height of the text fields could overflow the height of the review request box.
- Prevented some text from jumping when going in/out of edit mode for fields.
- Fixed the display of unfocused editors in file attachment thumbnails.
New Review Request Page¶
SVN credentials are now passed in the request to verify a self-signed certificate, fixing some problems people had with verification.
SVN keywords are now handled in a case-insensitive way, preventing issues when keywords were added in all uppercase or lowercase.
Fixed unicode issues when processing errors from PySVN. (Bug #3518)
Fixed a crash with Subvertpy when handling file paths ending in a slash.
Patch by Georgy Dyuldin
- Fixed the file sizes and percentages in condensediffs to be more accurate.
Fixed thread-related issues with installing extension data and media files.
404 Not Found pages should no longer crash when using TemplateHooks.
Patch by Mike Conley.
- Christian Hammond
- David Trowbridge
- Georgy Dyuldin
- Mike Conley