- Advanced Health & Care - A leading supplier of IT management systems for urgent and unplanned care, homecare, residential care and hospices.
- Alcatel-Lucent - A global communications company providing voice, data and video services to service providers, enterprises and governments. They're using Review Board for the Omni Non Stop Laptop Guardian.
- AuScope - An organization for a National Earth Science Infrastructure program.
- Bang & Olufsen - A designer and manufacturer of high-end audio products, television sets, and telephones.
- Beatport - An online electronic music store with hundreds of labels.
- Blitz Arcade - Developers of smaller high-quality downloadable games for PC, PS3, XBOX 360 and Wii.
- Broadcom - One of the top sellers world-wide of integrated circuits for broadband communications.
- Cisco - A leading global provider of network, teleconference and data center solutions for home, small businesses and enterprise markets.
- Clearvision - The leading independent Software Change and Configuration Management consultancy. They provide products and services for developers to control, audit, and organize all changes that occur in the software lifecycle. Their UCM4SVN product integrates with Review Board.
- Cloudera - Provides an enterprise-grade data platform built on Apache Hadoop to help companies lower their data-processing costs.
- CN-Consult GmbH - A consulting and software development company focusing in solutions and software for railway-companies, developing DiLoc|Rail a unified web-based software to dispose and locate trains using GPS and other technology.
- Datacomp - Portugal-based software house and hardware integrator, focused on Financial, Health, Public Administration and Utilities sectors.
- Deep Shift Labs - A web applications company in Sydney, Australia that develops custom applications and services for companies.
- DemandTec - A collaborative optimization network for retailers and consumer product companies, enabling customers to achieve their sales volume, revenue, shopper loyalty, and profitability objectives.
- Digium - Primary developers of Asterisk®, the open source PBX.
- Electronic Arts - A developer of hundreds of popular video games for consoles, handhelds and computers.
- Enola Labs is an Austin, Texas-based software development team that creates strategy and digital products to address complex business requirements using mobile, web and all the latest underlying technologies.
Review Board provides our team a quick, clean solution to our product code reviews. Its simple, elegant and provides all the tools we need to get the job done as efficiently as possible.
- Future Processing - Specializes in providing off-shore software development services, targeting businesses in Western Europe and Scandinavia. They develop applications that range from data capture and analysis software for finance and transport industries to medical imaging and vision inspection systems.
- General Trade Intelligence - One of the leading MSC companies, providing warehouse management, order fulfillment management and real-time online business information dissemination for manufacturers in Asia.
- Genie Industries - A manufacturer of pneumatic lifts, hoists, trailers, lighting equipment, and more.
- Geonomics - Developers of low-stakes gambling games including “lotto”-style games and various “treasure hunts”.
- Hedgehog Lab - Developers of fixx, an easy to use bug and issue tracking system.
Hug Energy Inc.
- Producer of energy conservation and management services and devices
We have been using Review Board from day one in our code review processes, we find it vital for producing quality software quickly!
- HuzuTech - Provides a social media platform for brands and agencies.
- IndigoVision - A provider of complete IP video security solutions.
- A world-wide provider of optical networking solutions.
[...] ReviewBoard is used to review the embedded software that runs our product deployed across the globe like Level3, InterRoute and more, network management software that manages thousands of networked equipment across continents, and network planning tools used to design networks for Network Service providers.
- Ingres - Ingres Corporation is a leading open source database management company and the pioneer of the New Economics of IT, providing open source solutions at a dramatically reduced cost and accelerated innovation to more than 10,000 customers worldwide.
- IronPort - E-mail and web security provider for small businesses to large enterprises.
- Isilon - Isilon Systems, a part of EMC, sells clustered file system hardware and software for digital content and other unstructured data, to a variety of industries.
- Juniper Networks - An industry leader in network innovation that designs, develops, and sells products and services that together transform the economics and experience of networking for service providers and enterprises worldwide.
- Leapfrog Online - Provides Fortune 500 marketers with customized, performence-based digital direct marketing solutions.
- Linden Lab - The makers of the popular online virtual world Second Life.
- LinkedIn - Connecting the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful.
- Linkgard - A software development and information security company specializing in Enterprise Content Management and Archiving.
- Looxcie - The first wearable social video cam that records everything you see.
- Marin Software - Marin Software provides a leading cross-channel performance advertising management application for advertisers and agencies.
- A social networking service that provides opportunities to interact and meet new people.
We've found Review Board to be the best open source code review system available. It has changed the way we think about our development process, creating feedback cycles that happen more frequently, with better peer review. In the threaded review conversations, it has created an amazing documentation resource for code design decisions that might otherwise be lost.
- Memonic - Free, web-based note-taking software, which makes it easy to collect text, paragraphs, and other web content and store it for later viewing.
- Motorola Good Technology Group - A division of Motorola that specializes in enterprise wireless handheld computing software and services.
- Navtech Inc. - A airline software company that provides products for such tasks as flight planning and crew scheduling.
- NDS Groups Ltd - Creates proven technologies that allow pay-TV operators to generate revenues by securely delivering digital content to TVs, set-top boxes (STBs), digital video recorders (DVRs), PCs, portable media players (PMPs), removable media, and other mobile devices.
- Nero - Creator of liquid media technology, enables content creation and distribution on any device
- NetLogic Microsystems - A semiconductor company that develops knowledge-based processors for a variety of advanced Internet and networking systems and devices.
- Paradigm4 - Paradigm4 is the company behind the open source SciDB, a scalable array database for big data analysis.
- Pattern Insight - Provides powerful solutions to index, search, and analyze semi-structured data.
- Peachtree by Sage - Accounting software that does more than crunch numbers–Peachtree by Sage can give your business an edge with greater visibility, enhanced analytics, and streamlined processes.
- Pepperdata -
- Radius Intelligence - By collecting and organizing local data from across the web, Radius is making it easy for companies, sales teams, and marketers to reach over 20 million small businesses.
- Rdio - A subscription music startup.
- RGB Networks - Provides next-generation network video processing solutions and technology for IPTV, video-on-demand, and other personal network delivery services.
- Rhonda Software - A software development house specializing in embedded software, digital imaging, computer vision, and software test automation.
- RiverMeadow - RiverMeadow's products completely automate the process of moving live servers "as-is" (physical, virtual and cloud based servers) into public, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- rPath - A software appliance distributor bundling applications in virtual machines.
- Tripwire, Inc. - Recognized leader of configuration audit and control soluitons.
- Trovit is a search engine for classified ads of real estate, jobs, cars and vacation rentals.
Review board is truly helpful: easy to install, user-friendly and time-saving! We have tried it for one of our projects and we will surely use it for our upcoming projects.
- Tuenti - A private, invitation-only social platform used by millions of people to communicate and share every day.
- Twitter - A service for friends, family, and co-workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?
- A Paris-based software company developing virtual agents for customer support through the use of artificial intelligence and linguistics.
We have been working on Review Board for more than a month and we think this is really a neat application. It helps us to improve the quality of our codebase and is very pleasant to use!
- VMware - Leading provider in desktop and enterprise virtualization products.
- Wesabe - A community of real people dealing with real money issues.
Yahoo! Web Search
- Yahoo!'s online search.
Review Board has changed the way we review code changes, enforce high quality coding standards and styles, and generally mentor new developers. Every time you visit search.yahoo.com you use code that has been reviewed on review board. We're great fans of your work!
- Yandex - The largest search engine in Russia, and developer of a number of Internet-based services and products.
- Yelp - Leading provider of restaurant and service reviews and recommendations.
- Apache Software Foundation - Developers of Apache, one of the most used web servers, along with almost a hundred other open source tools, projects and services.
- Asterisk - The world's leading open source PBX and internet telephony engine.
- Étoilé - An open source GNUstep-based user environment built from the ground up that introduces concepts such as zoom-based navigation, project-based organization instead of folder-based, persistance, and versioning.
- Fedora Server - A powerful, flexible operating system that includes the best and latest datacenter technologies. It puts you in control of all your infrastructure and services.
- FreedroidRPG - An isometric open source role playing game, telling the story of a world destroyed by a conflict between robots and their human masters.
- HBase - An open source, distributed, versioned Hadoop-based database for massively large datasets.
- KDE Games - A diverse set of games that comes bundled with the KDE desktop.
- KDE PIM - A set of applications for managing personal information on the KDE desktop.
- KDevelop - An IDE for the KDE desktop.
- KOffice - A full-featured office suite for the KDE desktop.
- Konsole - A terminal emulator for the KDE desktop.
- Kopete - An open source multi-protocol instant messenger client for the KDE desktop.
- Mono-a11y - An project for the Mono .NET framework that makes many Windows applications accessible on Linux, in order to improve usability for people with disabilities.
- MusicBrainz - A community music database that provides a vast repository of information on many artists and songs, along with tools for maintaining music collections.
- NodeDB - A document-oriented database written in Python.
- OpenLMI - An open source project providing a standardized API and tools for managing remote Linux servers.
- PHInaX - A graphical interface for PHInaX.
- Plasma for KDE - A universal canvas for graphical user interfaces, KDE4's workspace shell and widgets.
- Review Board - The one and only. We use Review Board for reviewing all code going into Review Board.
- S/PHI/nX Library - An ab-initio-based multi-scale library.
- Synfig - An open source application for industrial-strength vector-based 2D animation for feature-film quality animation.
- wxWidgets - A cross-platform UI toolkit that makes it easy to port apps to Windows, Linux, and Mac.
If your company, team or project uses Review Board and would like to be on our list (we'd love to have you!), contact us at email@example.com and we'll be glad to add it.