Review Board 1.7.5 Release Notes¶
Release date: February 6, 2013
- Added a nicer, human-readable view of diffs in the FileDiff tables in the administration UI.
- The repository name is now included in review request e-mails. Patch by Katherine Schramm. (Bug #2483)
- We now require django-pipeline 1.2.24, which restores our compatibility with Python 2.5 and fixes some errors when loading pages.
- Our list of supported timezones should now be consistent across all installs, since we now require a specific, modern version of pytz. (Bug #2874)
- The entire thumbnail for file attachments are now clickable, making it easier to download the file or reach the review page.
- Users are no longer locked out of their review requests when assigned to private groups they don’t have access to. (Bug #2446)
- Searching for a user in the quick search field and then clicking the user once again navigates to the user’s page. Patch by Raja Venkataraman. (Bug #2842)
- The review request counts in the dashboard no longer show “None” for new users when using Local Sites. Patch by Raja Venkataraman. (Bug #2873)
- Christian Hammond
- David Trowbridge
- Ionut Prunache
- Katherine Schramm
- Raja Venkataraman