Review Board 2.0.5 Release Notes¶
Release date: July 25, 2014
- Commits shown in the New Review Request page now show the commit revision/ID.
- Fixed issues upgrading from pre-2.0 releases (through a dependency on a newer version of Django Evolution).
- Fixed checking whether diffs need to be migrated on some databases when upgrading from pre-2.0 releases. (Bug #3500)
- Deprecation warnings involving
djblets.util.fieldsshould no longer appear when upgrading.
- Administrators (or those with the “Can Change Status” permission) can now re-open discarded review requests. (Bug #2989)
- Fixed the New Review Request page on Local Sites.
- Fixed links to diffs on the review request page on Local Sites.
- Fixed showing error messages when failing to discard drafts. (Bug #3453)
- Pressing Control-S on a text area to save no longer hides the text area. (Bug #3489)
- Empty draft summaries now show “No Summary” in italics, instead of appearing blank.
- Andrew Hills
- Christian Hammond
- David Trowbridge