Review Board 2.0.15 Release Notes¶
Release date: March 16, 2015
- If your install has Search enabled, you’ll need to perform a full re-indexing of your database in order for search to function correctly again. See below.
Massive improvements to Search.
Our support for search was pretty basic in past releases, but that’s no longer the case. We’ve made a number of improvements in this release.
Now, you can search not only for review requests, but for users. The information on the users will show up in your results, and from there, you can quickly get to any review requests they’ve filed.
Results can now be filtered to show only users, only review requests, or to show everything. They’re also ordered such that the most recently updated review requests are shown first.
Private review requests and those on Local Sites are now indexed. They’re included in the search results if the user has access to them, and left out for everybody else. (Bug #3763)
Along with all this, we’ve cleaned up the presentation of the search results page.
More improvements to search will come in the 2.5 releases.
- Improved the load time for search results.
- Search results are no longer sorted in a confusing order.
- Typing the full name of a user in the Search field will no longer break auto-completion.
- Changing the Enable Markdown checkbox for a comment and then re-editing the comment no longer resets the checkbox.
Fixed negative counters in the dashboard. (Bug #3669)
We’ve finally tracked down the cause of the negative counters in the dashboard. Simply upgrading to this release will reset all counters in your install and prevent them from getting out of sync again.
- The internal status field showing “P”, “S”, or “D” is no longer shown along with other review request changes.
- Christian Hammond
- David Trowbridge