Review Board 2.0.17 Release Notes¶
Release date: June 15, 2015
- Review Board now installs PyCrypto 2.6+ as a dependency.
- The README is no longer missing from the package.
do so through
Diffs for files that were copied without being modified weren’t being shown in the diff viewer.
Patch by Steven MacLeod.
Internal errors when generating diffs are now shown on the page, rather than a generic HTTP 500.
- Fixed the review dialog not emitting the
publishedevents, which are needed by some extensions.
- Modifying a draft for a review request that depends on multiple review requests, each listing the same reviewer, who has private profiles enabled, no longer results in an HTTP 500 error.
- Fixed some errors and regressions in showing error messages from publishing or reopening review requests.
- Fixed database entries for reviews in the administration UI not showing
- Barret Rennie
- Christian Hammond
- David Trowbridge
- Steven MacLeod
- Stephen Gallagher