Review Board 1.6.15 Release Notes¶
Release date: December 16, 2012
To upgrade to this release, make sure you specify the version when running easy_install. For example:
sudo easy_install ReviewBoard==1.6.15
Otherwise, you will end up with a 1.7.x release.
- Added support for p4api 12.2. This won’t break existing setups, but new users who install the P4PythonInstaller package will use the new support. This allows Perforce support on MacOS X.
- Fixed stale caching of issue statuses in review requests. (Bug #2645)
- Fixed a bug that caused counts in the dashboard to be incorrect.
- The “Raw file URL mask” field for Git repositories wasn’t displaying anymore. Patch by Lance Chen. (Bug #2822)
- Fixed the URLs for settings pages on the sidebar in the administration UI when on a subdirectory install.
- Fixed the display of extra whitespace in the diff viewer.
- Fixed default raw paths for Gitorious repositories to accommodate their latest URLs.
- Some settings in the administration UI weren’t showing the correct values, due to a load order issue. Patch by Raja Venkataraman. (Bug #2814, Bug #2787)
- Fixed a broken link in the site installer. Patch by Manu Cupcic.
- Christian Hammond
- David Trowbridge
- Lance Chen
- Manu Cupcic
- Raja Venkataraman