Review Board 3.0.3 Release Notes¶
Release date: February 6, 2018
- Djblets 1.0.3 is now required.
- The source distribution packages now contain all relevant files needed for building Review Board and its documentation, and don’t contain unnecessary files.
- The standard Egg and Wheel packages now contain missing source map files.
Added drag-and-drop upload for custom avatars.
When choosing a custom avatar based on an upload image, you now have the option to drag-and-drop the avatar into the form to upload it, instead of having to browse for it. We’ve completely redesigned the UI here, making it easier and more friendly to use, and fixing bugs where your current avatar was not shown.
- Fixed issues packaging extensions that include LessCSS files from Review Board or Djblets.
Hopefully fixed a rare crash that could occur randomly.
If you’ve seen a crash saying
RuntimeError: dictionary changed size during iterationin the
weakrefmodule, we believe we’ve tracked this down. Please let us know if you continue to see this.
Fixed a handful of issues preventing avatar state from being synchronized properly between web server processes and threads.
These were causing a lot of problems for custom avatar backends. If you’re still hitting problems getting your custom avatar backend to work, please reach out to us.
Fixed a crash when attempting to show Gravatars for users without an e-mail address set.
This was particularly problematic for bot users and some users from LDAP or Active Directory. The default Gravatar image is now shown instead of crashing.
- Fixed an issue preventing diffs from being shown along with their comments on Python 2.7.6 and older. (Bug #4627)
- Fixed the icon shown for issues pending verification in the issue summary table.
- Christian Hammond
- David Trowbridge
- Janice Trang