Review Board 1.5.6 Release Notes¶
Release date: August 20, 2011
PATHenvironment variable is now shown in the error when patch.exe can’t be found, in order to help figure out where it needs to go.
- rb-site more clearly informs that an existing database with valid permissions is needed for installation.
- rb-site now lists recommendations for different services, and lists options that aren’t officially supported.
- Tabs in the diff viewer are now marked up, allowing custom stylesheets to display them differently. By default, they don’t look any different. Patch by Jan Koprowski.
- Added Fedora Hosted to the hosting provider options. Patch by Stephen Gallagher.
- Editing a field and then canceling it on a review request now prompts for confirmation before discarding the new text. (Bug #2096)
- Control-S now saves the current text in review request fields. (Bug #1958)
- We now support storing lots of text in the Description and Testing Done fields on MySQL. (Bug #1481)
- Review Board now requires Pygments 1.4 or higher. Older installations running older versions of Pygments should get a performance increase when rendering diffs.
- Using Review Board with wsgi without mod_python installed on the system no longer prevents Review Board from breaking. (Bug #2023)
- Screenshot draft captions are now always displayed correctly. Previously, only the main caption would display, making them appear blank on new uploads.
- Changing screenshot draft captions now invalidates the cache, allowing them to be seen when reloading the page.
- When sending an e-mail, we no longer crash if the sender has no e-mail address. (Bug #1943)
- Caching really long files or diffs now works more consistently. Previously, it was possible for the data to not be stored correctly. (Bug #1660)
- Fixed a date range calculation sometimes causing the log viewer to fail on the first of the month. (Bug #2218)
- Failing to load the Review Board News feed in the administration UI due to a proxy will no longer cause an HTTP 500 error to display. (Bug #2189)
- Invalid bug tracker URLs (those containing more than one
%s, for example) in the administration UI no longer breaks review requests.
- The Mercurial support no longer overrides the SSH client configuration if one is already provided. Patch by Ingo Proetel.
recaptcha_clientdependency has been renamed to
recaptcha-client. Both technically work, but the former is more correct and makes packaging easier.
- Fixed a few occasional errors that could show up on the dashboard under certain conditions.
- Christian Hammond
- David Trowbridge
- Ingo Proetel
- Jan Koprowski
- Stephen Gallagher