Djblets 0.6.4 Release Notes¶
Release date: September 14, 2010
- An undefined variable error when using the Selenium test support has been fixed.
augment_method_from()decorator for augmenting existing functions.
This allows a subclass to augment a parent class’s function’s documentation and decorators. The existing decorators are automatically inherited. Where this becomes useful is where you have several classes that share common logic, but may need further restrictions or new documentation.
The defined function is meant to have an empty body (or
pass), but it can contain code wich will be executed after the parent function. No returned values will be used, however.
- When serializing a dictionary in a webapi response into XML, we
now properly serialize keys that are integers. They are serialized
- Fixed a circular dependency that occured between
core.py(depending on which was first imported).
- The User resource now accepts a
.in the username.
- List-only resources now always have their
get_listfunction called, regardless of whether it had
- Singleton resources (resources that exist as a single child item
with no object list) must now have the
singletonparameter set to
- HTTP Accept mimetypes and
?api_format=are now supported properly for resources.
api_formatin POST requests now works.
- Resource classes instances can now be queried by class, using
- Resource classes can now be introspected:
- Functions can list which error classes the client can expect
to receive using the
@webapi_response_errorsdecorator. It can be queried using
- The list of fields that can or must be specified for
HTTP GET/PUT/POST can now be queried. It can be queried using
- Usage of
@webapi_login_requiredcan now be checked by accessing
- The list of fields on a resource should now be a dictionary, which can include a description of the field.
- The custom links on a resource can now be explicitly listed
by overriding the
- Functions can list which error classes the client can expect to receive using the
- Christian Hammond
- David Trowbridge