RBTools 0.4.3 Release Notes¶
Release date: January 28, 2013
Added support for posting from Bazaar repositories. Patch by Max Rabkin. (Bug #773)
--basedirto post-review will override the computed base directory used for Subversion diffs.
Added better support for moved files in Perforce.
Moved files in Git and Perforce now have additional information in the diffs that, on a modern Review Board server, will generate nicer diffs, instead of showing a big deleted file and a big added file.
This requires Review Board 1.7.3 or higher.
- Fixed problems authenticating with the server when anonymous access is disabled. Patch by Xiaodang Xu. (Bug #2429, Bug #2430)
- Fixed loading settings from the user’s
~/.reviewboardrcwhen it’s the only
.reviewboardrcin the search path. Patch by Markku Linnoskivi.
- Fixed a crash when the user’s home directory isn’t writable. (Bug #2344)
- Added a fallback when failing to get the API version from a Review Board server. Patch by Damian Johnson.
- The “Username” prompt is now printed to stderr instead of stdout, to match the “Password” prompt’s inputted text. (Bug #2831)
- Unicode URLs are now encoded as UTF-8, preventing an encoding conflict when talking to Review Board. (Bug #2238)
- Git diffs no longer contain move/rename information if the Review Board server doesn’t support it. Patch by Dave Druska.
--guess-summarywhen it has newline characters in it. Patch by Alexander Kouznetsov. (Bug #2703)
- Fixed problems generating diffs containing deleted files.
- Alexander Kouznetsov
- Christian Hammond
- Damian Johnson
- Dave Druska
- David Trowbridge
- Manu Cupcic
- Markku Linnoskivi
- Max Rabkin
- Steven MacLeod
- Xiaodang Xu