RBTools 0.2 Beta 1 Release Notes¶
Release date: March 28, 2009.
- Added new
--guess-descriptionparameters for Git repositories that provide defaults for both the summary and description based on the commit messages on the branch. Patch by Luke Lu. (Bug #927)
- post-review can now look up the Review Board server URL from Perforce counters. See the documentation inside post-review or on the website for examples on how to set this up.
- The help output for
--repository-urland the error output used for when
--parentisn’t supported was referencing the wrong names for some parameters.
- Patches generated against a git tree were broken when running post-review inside a subdirectory of the root of the tree. Patch by Luke Lu. (Bug #928)
- Fixed a parsing error when using diffs generated by Git. Patch by Stacey Sheldon.
- Removed a duplicate CVSClient class, which added to the file’s size and possibly caused some errors. Patch by Lepton Wu.
- Fixed a deprecation warning when using post-review on Python 2.6. Patch by Eric Huss.
- Fixed parsing Perforce changesets that include binary files. Patch by Raghu Kaippully. (Bug #585)