Power Pack 1.0.4 Release Notes¶
Release date: July 29, 2014
This release offers enhanced compatibility for Review Board 2.0, particularly with static media installation.
These improvements help to address issues with stale static file caches by the web browser, as well as improving the upgrade process for Power Pack releases.
Power Pack is still compatible with Review Board 1.7.19+.
Improved the process for installing a trial license or purchasing a full license.
It’s now very easy to install a trial license. Simply install Power Pack, enable it, and go to the configuration page. You’ll find a button for getting a trial license.
After you fill out the requested information (which will be pre-filled based on your installation) and submit the form, your trial license should be automatically downloaded and installed for you.
Similarly, if you’re purchasing a full license, the purchase form will be filled out for your installation automatically.
- There are several major improvements to PDF rendering, which include:
- Improved PDF compatibilty and better support for various edge-cases.
- Support for more encodings and fonts.
- Better overall rendering of page content.
- Performance improvements.
- Fixed PDF thumbnail generation on Local Sites.