- class InitReviewBoardMiddleware(*args, **kwargs)¶
Handle the initialization of Review Board.
Ensure that Review Board initialization code has run.
- class LoadSettingsMiddleware¶
Middleware that loads the settings on each request.
Ensure that the latest siteconfig is loaded.
- class CheckUpdatesRequiredMiddleware¶
Middleware that checks if manual updates need to be done.
If updates are required, all attempts to access a URL will be redirected to the updates page (or an appropriate error response for API calls).
- process_view(request, view_func, view_args, view_kwargs)¶
Check whether updates are required.
This returns the appropriate response if any updates are required, otherwise it allows the normal code to run.
- class ExtraExceptionInfoMiddleware¶
Add extra debugging information to exception e-mails.
If an exception occurs, the META field will be updated to contain the username and e-mail address of the user who triggered the error (if any), and the Local Site name (if any).
- process_exception(request, exception)¶
Process an exception.
Exceptions from views are handled by sending the admin users an e-mail with the traceback. This adds additional information to the META dictionary before that happens.