To get to the account settings page, go to the user menu at the top right of the page (signified by your gravatar image). From here, select.
If Review Board has review groups, you can choose which groups you’d like to join using the checkboxes in this section. Review Requests which are assigned to groups that you are in will show up on your dashboard.
There are a few settings which allow you to affect how you interact with Review Board:
- Time zone
- This setting will change which time zone is used to show times and dates. This should be set to the time zone in your current location.
- Enable syntax highlighting in the diff viewer
- By default, code is shown using syntax highlighting. If you’d like to turn it off, de-select this item.
- Always open an issue when comment box opens
- By default, when you create a comment, the “Open an issue” checkbox will be pre-selected. If you prefer to opt-in to creating issues for each comment, de-select this item.
The Authentication page allows you to change your password. This page may not be available if Review Board is configured to use an external authentication system like LDAP or Active Directory.
The Profile page allows you to change the real name and e-mail address associated with your account. These settings may not be available if Review Board is configured to use an external authentication system like LDAP or Active Directory. There is also a setting to control the privacy of your account:
- Keep profile information private
- Normally, the user profile page will show your real name, e-mail address, and when you last logged in. If you’d like to hide this information, select this item.