The general process for using Review Board is as follows:
- Make a change to your local source tree.
- Create a review request for your new change.
- Publish the review request and wait for your reviewers to see it.
- Wait for feedback from the reviewers.
- If they’re ready for it to go in:
- Submit your change to the repository.
- Click Close ‣ Submitted on the review request action bar.
- If they’ve requested changes:
- Update the code in your tree and generate a new diff.
- Upload the new diff, specify the changes in the Change Description box, and publish.
- Jump back to step 4.
This workflow assumes a pre-commit review model. post-commit review and decentralized version control models may be different. If you’re unsure about your process, talk to your system administrator for detailed instructions.