Views for the log app.
- parse_timestamp(format, timestamp_str)¶
Utility function to parse a timestamp into a datetime.datetime.
Python 2.5 and up have datetime.strptime, but Python 2.4 does not, so we roll our own as per the documentation.
If passed a timestamp_str of None, we will return None as a convenience.
- build_query_string(request, params)¶
Builds a query string that includes the specified parameters along with those that were passed to the page.
params is a dictionary.
- iter_log_lines(from_timestamp, to_timestamp, requested_levels)¶
Generator that iterates over lines in a log file, yielding the yielding information about the lines.
- get_log_filtersets(request, requested_levels, from_timestamp, to_timestamp)¶
Returns the filtersets that will be used in the log view.
- server_log(request, template_name='log/log.html')¶
Displays the server log.