We have two exciting announcements for you today!
Review Board 2.0.3
The first, which you've already guessed, is a brand-new Review Board release. In 2.0.3, you'll find a number of long-requested bug fixes, and some new features.
The highlights include:
- Empty files can now be posted for review.
- Users can now log in with their e-mail addresses instead of their usernames.
- Long, unbreakable lines in the diff viewer now wrap properly in all cases.
- GitLab v6.8+ servers with over 100 repositories now work.
- Far more useful sample crontab files, which are now auto-generated when upgrading your site.
- Counters in the dashboard should finally be fixed!
- Interdiffs are more reliable.
- Lots of Unicode-related bug fixes for diffs and Subversion have been squashed.
All-in-all, there are 23 bugs fixed in this release, and a few more new features we didn't even mention.
See the release notes for the full details.
Oh, and it also links to the new Package Store. And that brings us to:
The Review Board Package Store!
Today, we're happy to introduce the all-new Review Board Package Store, the new home for extensions and software that work with Review Board.
Administrators and end-users can browse the store for software to see what's out there to improve their Review Board experience.
Developers can post what they've made, show it off with screenshots, and let users know what's new with new release announcements.
The store is brand new, so we only have a few things up there right now. If you're a developer writing software that integrates with Review Board on any level, we'd like to encourage you to add it to the store.
We welcome any feedback on the new store. Bug reports, category suggestions, new features, or anything else that would make your life easier.