We have two new Review Board releases for you today, containing some large bug fixes and a couple new features.
Last week, we released Review Board 2.0.26 and 2.5.8, which had quite a number of important bug fixes for the product. Unfortunately, some of those fixes regressed other features, and we didn't want to go too long without fixing those. Specifically, we broke support for API tokens and we unintentionally altered the ordering of comments in drafts from the API.
These releases fix both of these problems, along with a handful of other bugs we've fixed during the week:
- Text selection in the diff viewer once again works properly on Firefox.
- We've worked around a bug in Python's
logging.exception()(fixed in Python 2.7.6) that resulted in crashes for users on older systems.
- Extensions adding forms to the My Account page will no longer have problems setting the forms as invisible.
- Bumped up our minimum required version of pytz, to fix compatibility issues on older systems.
Along with this, Review Board 2.5.9 adds a few new features:
- Mercurial users can now browse and post existing commits in the New Review Request page (requires Mercurial 3.9 or higher).
- Extension authors are now given the old status of a review request that's been reopened in the
- API users can now view and query for inactive (disabled) users.
See the release notes for the full details and installation instructions: