Review Board 2.5.2 has been released for your downloading pleasure, featuring a couple feature changes and several bug fixes for e-mail, image/PDF review, GitLab, webhooks, and more.
First off, we've made it easier for administrators to figure out how to set up GitHub Enterprise and Microsoft Team Foundation Server repositories. These require an installation of Power Pack, but that wasn't immediately obvious to those unfamiliar with that option. Now, both GitHub Enterprise and TFS are always listed when configuring a repository, and if Power Pack is not installed, it will point administrators in the right direction.
We've also fixed:
- Issues upgrading from certain older releases.
- Missing "Ship It!" and "Fix it, then Ship It!" indicators in review e-mails.
- Payload errors for comments on review replies in webhooks.
- Problems posting existing commits on self-hosted GitLab repositories.
- Interaction and performance issues with moving draft comment regions on images and PDFs.
- Compatibility issues with current releases of Power Pack when it comes to clicking on comment regions on PDFs.
- Inability to double-click to select text in a diff.
- Bad output and annoying (but harmless) crashes when running the
condensediffsmanagement command, used to reduce database size.
See the release notes for more details.
As a reminder, you should also install our build for the latest Django 1.6.x security updates. See our announcement for more information on this.