We have a great little bug fix release for you today! Our team has been hard at work squashing a few of the more obnoxious repository/extension-related that have come our way. This includes:
- Self-signed certificates on Subversion repositories.
- Compatibility issues when posting CVS/Perforce diffs.
- SSH-related problems on some Subversion setups.
- Some confusing errors during diff validation.
- Unnecessary Markdown escaping of text coming from commit messages or Perforce change descriptions.
- Packaging problems for static media files in extnsions.
That's just a few of our fixes. You'll want to check out the release notes for everything that went into 2.0.18.