Review Board 5.0.6 is a bug fix release, featuring:
- MySQL installation fixes
- Review Group API improvements
- Several bug fixes
Let's take a look.
MySQL Installation Fixes
The recent versions of mysqlclient fail to install on many Linux distributions, and this makes for a frustrating Review Board installation experience.
Now, when installing the
ReviewBoard[mysql] package, we now cap this to the 2.1.x series, which installs the same way as prior versions.
You can learn more about this issue on the mysqlclient GitHub, and in our MySQL installation instructions. We'll continue to track development around this issue, and update our documentation and requirements if the situation changes.
Review Group API Improvements
The Review Group API now supports querying for:
- Hidden accessible review groups
- Review groups based on the
- Hidden invite-only review groups when using the special
- Improvements for the upgrade process
- Fixes for file attachment diffs
- Fixes for updating file attachments with new revisions
- Showing hidden review groups and repositories for Default Reviewers, integration conditions, and more
All the details can be found in the release notes.
If you need assistance with your server, we can help under a support contract.