We have two new releases of Review Board out today.
Review Board 3.0.20
This is a compatibility and bug fix release, focused mainly on ensuring Review Board 3.x continues to install cleanly on Python 2.7 environments.
There's also database-related performance improvements aimed toward large installations, and visual bug fixes on Firefox.
For the full list of improvements, see the 3.0.20 release notes.
Review Board 4.0 Beta 2
Thanks to everyone who tested 4.0 beta 1 and reported feedback. We've fixed the major issues, and hope you're ready for round 2!
Beta 2 brings:
- Fixes for regressions in search, LDAP, Active Directory, and Clear Case.
- Fixes for installation issues that some people encountered when setting up a new site directory.
- Fixes for Postgres database compatibility.
- Numerous improvements for
rb-site, including better help, new options to help with automated installs, and providing custom settings templates.
- A new Repositories widget in the administration dashboard.
Plus a handful of other fixes and improvements.
For installation/upgrade instructions, and the full list of changes, see the 4.0 beta 2 release notes.