Today's release of Review Board 3.0.6 fixes a handful of small issues throughout the product, from better source code management compatibility to more polished UI interactions.
rbt post --submit-asand then publishing the review request once again sends out e-mails on behalf of the owner of the review request instead of the logged-in user.
- Links to comments in e-mails resolve correctly.
- Fixed problems fetching some files using GitLab API version 4, depending on how the diff was uploaded.
- Fixed timezone-related problems looking up or posting Bazaar changes and browsing Mercurial commits.
Fixes for UI Regressions
- The Description/Testing Done text fields once again grow to fit when adding lines and shrink when removing them.
- Revoking a Ship It now immediately crosses out the "Ship It" text on a review.
For the full list of changes, see the release notes.