We got a great response to last week's release of Review Board 2.0. We're happy to see that people were very receptive to the changes and improvements we made to the product. We also got some helpful, detailed bug reports.
Review Board 2.0.1 fixes a number of bugs and regressions found in 2.0. Most were minor, though some impacted installs and upgrades on some configurations.
Some of the highlights of this release include:
- Upgrades from pre-1.7 versions of Review Board should work better.
- Fixes for posting changes against Subversion and Perforce.
- Draft banners should no longer go missing.
- The "Last Updated" timestamp on review requests are now updated when posting reviews.
- Better memory performance for the
- Improvements to extension packaging and media deployment.
- Visual tweaks in the diff viewer and My Account page.
See the release notes for the complete list of changes in 2.0.1.