Middleware for extensions.
- class ExtensionsMiddleware(*args, **kwargs)¶
Middleware to manage extension lifecycles and data.
- class ExtensionsMiddlewareRunner(get_response=None)¶
Middleware to execute middleware from extensions.
The process_*() methods iterate over all extensions’ middleware, calling the given method if it exists. The semantics of how Django executes each method are preserved.
This middleware should be loaded after the main extension middleware (djblets.extensions.middleware.ExtensionsMiddleware). It’s probably a good idea to have it be at the very end so that everything else in the core that needs to be initialized is done before any extension’s middleware is run.
- process_view(request, view_func, view_args, view_kwargs)¶
Process a view through extension middleware.
Either a response object (in which case other middleware will not be run), or None.
- Return type
django.http.HttpResponse or None
- process_template_response(request, response)¶
Process a template response through extension middleware.
- process_exception(request, exception)¶
Process an exception through extension middleware.