Although there are no known exploits found in the wild, we do recommend that everyone upgrades to this release.
Plus several bug fixes, including
- A regression introduced in 3.0.9 with sending WebHooks
- An upgrade bug that could occur when upgrading to 3.0.x for the first time
- Conflicts between extensions when installing or upgrading multiple ones at a time
- URLs not always linking in comments and text fields
And other improvements
- The New Review Request page confirms that you want to post commits for review, in case you click the wrong thing
- Review request e-mails now show the branch information
That's not all. Check out the release notes for the rest of the changes.