Today's release of RBTools 0.7.1 fixes up several issues found in this month's big 0.7 release, and helps to increase performance when posting changes for review. There are also compatibility fixes for Windows, and improvements to the new Windows installer.
Some of the highlights include:
- Unicode compatibility fixes when running on Windows.
- CVS/Subversion diffs are once again generated from the current directory and not the root of the checkout.
- Several fixes for the Windows Installer.
- Support for invoking RBTools in a Bash shell on Windows.
- Fewer API requests are needed to post changes for review.
- The API caching layer now depends on the upcoming Review Board 2.0.13.
For the full list of changes, see the release notes.