It seems a few bad bugs snuck into RC1 that affected many users. Thanks to everyone who tested RC1 early and let us know! We've just released RC2, which should prove to be a much more reliable release.
We will probably put out one more RC release after this, which will improve installation on Windows and fix any remaining showstoppers. We'll then release 1.0 shortly after.
- Installation of new sites using rb-site was broken. (Bug #1012)
- The dashboard threw an exception when using PostgreSQL. (Bug #1099)
- LDAP e-mail generation was broken and caused an exception.
- Active Directory was broken for some users and caused an exception. (Bug #1112)
- We hit concurrency issues when saving reviews sometimes. We now register each with a ConcurrencyManager.
- Apache configuration files with spaces in filenames were still broken. (Bug #1111)
- Control-Enter now saves in the comment dialog, and Escape cancels the comment.