Review Board 1.7.10 Release Notes¶
Release date: June 22, 2013
Fixed an XSS vulnerability where users could trigger script errors under certain conditions in auto-complete widgets.
There are no known vulnerabilities in the wild, but we recommend upgrading immediately.
Thanks to Craig Young at Tripwire for reporting this to us.
Web API Changes¶
- Added n ?order-by=<fieldname> query parameter for comment resources, allowing ordering by fields such as line numbers (for diff comments).
- Added a filename field to screenshot resources, which provides the base filename (without path) of the screenshot.
- Added a review_url field to screenshot resources, which provides the URL to the screenshot review page.
- Added a thumbnail_url field to screenshot comment resources, which provides the URL to the snippet of the screenshot being commented on.
- Added a link_text field to file attachment comment resources, which shows the text for any link pointing to the file. This may differ depending on the comment.
- Added a review_url field to file attachment comment resources, which provides the URL to the review page for the file.
- Added a thumbnail_html field to file attachment comment resources, which provides HTML for rendering the thumbnail of the portion of the file being rendered, if any.
- Improved the look and feel of the issue summary table. It’s cleaner and no longer looks odd with long comment text.
- Editing or reordering dashboard columns no longer breaks after the dashboard reloads.
- Relative timestamps in the dashboard no longer break after the dashboard reloads.
- The maximum size of the timezone has increased, allowing for longer timezone strings. Patch by Nicolas Dély. (Bug #3005)
- Christian Hammond
- Nicolas Dély
- David Trowbridge